Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dayton - Day Thirty-Two

I woke up early to some pretty bad pain in my back/hip as a result from yesterday. I'd admit it was pretty discouraging to not want to do things because it hurt. We went to church in time for Sunday school again. We both have really enjoyed the study because we can spend the entire time just going over two verses and everyone has something to say about it.

Church was great again, though I was sad the pastor didn't continue his previous sermon. I enjoyed the music, as always! The one song that threw me was a hymn set to the tune of Danny Boy! I couldn't concentrate on the words because I was singing Danny Boy in my head. Whoops!

MMM had another great discussion over our delicious Thai food. It is such a blessing to know we have the same convictions and the same passions! I love seeing the ways that God continues to reveal why He put the two of us together. It's wonderful!!

We watched tennis and I loved seeing Andy Roddick play again! It was an awesome match and very entertaining! Don't worry guys, the tennis is almost done. Then I'll stop talking about it all the time. :D

We took a long walk around the college campus just across the street. I have always felt a little uncomfortable being on campus just because it's an experience I've never had. It got me thinking (more than I already had) that maybe I should get another semester under my belt. I finally might have some direction...maybe. :P

We got home and decided to watch a movie on Netflix and we chose "Mr. Universe" by Jim Gaffigan (I think) and he was really funny. Thankfully, his joke were very clean up until the end, and only then it got slightly unnecessary. So over all it was super good and we just started another one! Meanwhile, I've been checking out the course requirements for the college I have previously attended. We'll see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased to hear your church is such a blessing to you and Mark. I also like the idea of you returning to your studies. I am proud of you. Dad

    ReplyDelete