Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dayton - Day Fifty - Seven

Another rainy day in Dayton! I brought MMM to work so I could have the car. Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well at all last night, and all day I've had a pretty bad headache. So, PT was a little rougher on me, but I can definitely see the result.

After PT, I went and picked up MMM for lunch! It was our first time going to lunch during the week, so that was really fun! It was funny because we had to drive to a restaurant that's just across the street from our hotel...but it was all because I had to pick him up. He took the car from there, so I just walked home in the drizzle.

The rest of the afternoon I just relaxed and iced my neck a lot. Still have a headache, but after a short nap today, it's feeling better. Hoping it will be even better tomorrow!

MMM got home and immediately went to study for his test tomorrow. He definitely is feeling the stress tonight, but I know he'll do great!

The night has been nice with us both just sitting on the couch and doing our own thing. :) Man, I love that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment