Friday, September 14, 2012

Dayton - Day Forty-Four

It was really nice to have my sister home for the morning today! I love having the time to spend with her and also to see what a great mom she is! Seeing her with 2 kids makes me wonder how my mom ever did it with 4! Way to go, Mom!

When she went into work it was time for our daily walk! It was a hot day for sure! I got to talk with my adopted grandpa back home and I absolutely loved it! He is such a good man and I am blessed to have him as a friend. We are already planning on a lunch date at Josie's when MMM and I get home!

I was so glad to skype with my hubbie this afternoon! The camera wss horrible but it was still wonderful to see him. It was short but so worth it. I am already looking forward to skyping tomorrow morning!

The rest of the day was fine. I am now dealing with general aches all over! Apparently it is because I need to drink lots more water in this area of the country! I am trying to take care of that. I'm just glad it is something I can fix! I took the rest of the day as easy as I could and now it is time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment