Really nothing happened today, sorry to say! I mentioned yesterday that I got a book series from the library. Well I read the first book last night, staying up til 1:30am to finish it. Then I woke up and immediately read the second book. When I realized it was already 11am, I figure I should do something else with my time. So I worked on my PT exercises a bit and then had lunch and did dishes. But my book called me back! I ended up finishing the three book series right as MMM got home from work. I'd say the series took me about ten hours to read and it only felt like three! I love getting so involved in books. They are so thrilling, sweet, sad, funny, scary, and amazing. You can go anywhere you want once your head is inside of a book.
Honestly, today wasn't that exciting. We stayed home and chatted, ate supper and watched Alphas. MMM struggled to watch me play Mario (horribly) and now his book is keeping him distracted. Seeing as I have so little to say on my own life, I thought I'm talk about MMM's a little.
He goes to work Mon-Fri every week for his training. Three days out of the week he has to do physical training early in the morning. This usually means running or some other group exercise (like P90X). Something I was surprised to see was how unpredictable his schedule is. He has several different teachers and each class might go a different length. So one day his lunch break will be at 11 and the next day it'll be 12:30. Generally classes run from 8-5, but, luckily for both of us, some days he does get off early! The training course he is taking is pretty much the first of it's kind so he gets to be the guinea pig while they iron out all the details on how to make the course run smoothly. He has had several tests so far and they have gone well! I've been to a couple of their study sessions, so I'm happy to be learning a tiny bit more about what my husband is doing. =)
That is pretty much what my hubbie is doing all week long! Now I think it's time for me to start another book! Don't you just love to read?
No comments:
Post a Comment