Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dayton - Day Thirty-Nine

Today was a great day! I had the opportunity to sing on the worship team at church again! I had so much fun. It was just such a blessing to feel my voice being so strong and comfortable. Oh man, it was wonderful! I absolutely loved the music as well! We did "At Your Name" and "10,000 Reasons" and then some of my favorite hymns! And on top of that, the choir sang for the first time! Oh man, I just love singing. And it was so encouraging to have so many people compliment me afterwards. It was so great!

After church we went to eat, as we always do, at the Thai place. The only difference this time was I got my food without any spices. =P Apparently, I don't like spice as much as I thought. My food was absolutely delicious and I'm very glad I did it.

After lunch, tennis was on the menu! First up was Djokovic vs Ferrer in the semifinals. I was impressed with Ferrer getting the first set but wasn't surprised to see Djokovic pull it out in four sets.  We watched the women's final and it was an intense match! We both enjoyed it.

For supper we made stuffed burgers which are so yummy and so bad for you! :P It consists of two flattened patties filled with cream cheese, hashbrowns, onion, and bacon. Yum yum yum! You bake it twenty minutes and tada! Deliciousness. Adding some seasoning to the meat is a good idea as well.

The night was finished off with a lovely chat with a lovely friend and a great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment