Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dayton Day Forty-Six

I woke up and got to talk to my guy right away! It was so great to chat eith him. He is such a sweetheart. We went to church this morning which was nice, but a different style than I'm used to. It was my first week away from our church in Dayton, and I found that I really missed being there with my husband!

After church, my sis and I went shopping for  a new dress! MMM found out that there is an Air Force ball on my birthday!! So, he got the required uniform and told me to get a dresd fit to go to a "black tie event". We found a few dresses for me to try on and I was happy to find that some were too big! There were two that I felt were the best choices one was purple and the other was red. After some debate, I decided on the red one! I don't think I have ever had a red dress before! I am really excited to dress it up with accessories and am hoping to find a nice curling iron at a thrift store or figure out some way to make my short hair look pretty.

The afternoon was spent at my sister's in laws house. It was fun to catch up with them a bit! I really enjoyed skyping with MMM for a long while this afternoon. It was so much fun! The only problem was how tired I was. I ended up falling asleep on skype, poor guy!

The day flew by after that. We hung out at my sister's and I continued reading Mere Christisnity by C. S. Lewis for the first time. I also really enjoyed chatting with them about what it is like to be parents.

The rest of my night has been filled with Netflix. Sadly, I don't feel tired now, so I may be up a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment