It was a great day today! We woke up early, as usual and got our day started. That meant I went over to play Mario and MMM helped me! I was thrilled to finally figure out one of the worlds almost completely on my own. I got a few more stars (with some help) and then that was enough for me.
We had a nice day of mostly relaxing. We watched a movie, read our books, cooked together. It was nice! We both got to chat with family members, which was also great.
In the afternoon I decided to experiment doing Peanut Butter Brownies in my crockpot! Of course, they were gluten-free. One thing I have noticed with that flour is that you need more to make things the same consistency that they are with regular flour. This is a lesson I re-learned yesterday. The brownies got more done than I wanted, but when I tried to get them out, they were so crumbly that the first few pieces came out as mush. (Tasty mush though!) I did get a few good pieces out of it though. MMM thought it wouldn't be enough for the gathering we went to tonight, so I made chocolate cookies (with smilies) as well. They were all great too!
We got together with some of his co-workers to play this game called Pandemic - On the Brink (expansion pack). It was SO much fun! We seriously played for 5 hours and managed to get 4 games in. It is a very difficult game to win, but it's great because everyone to working together to beat the board. I really want to own it now so we can play it with our families too! It was great to hang out with all of them and get to know them better. It was so much fun.
Now we're back home..it's super late, and the last thing on my mind it checking out the music we're singing tomorrow at church. Gotta go practice!
No comments:
Post a Comment