Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Photography - round two

Again, I'm enjoying reading Becky's posts about her photography class, and I've decided to share another one of my own pictures.  





I love this picture! I was just walking along the beach in Cuxhaven, Germany when I noticed this lone boot next to a lone footprint. It was just brilliantly funny to me. There were no other footprints anywhere in the near vicinity. Isn't that funny? Anyway, I just love it. :D

4 comments:

  1. Well that's interesting. Cool pic! It's kind of thought provoking isn't it? Why is there? Is someone walking around without a boot...ha! Love it. Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this picture over at Farmgirl Paints and had to click on it! Love the simplicity of the lone boot and footprint. Also, it was very interesting to hear the story behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is thought provoking, like the kind of photo someone could write a story off of!

    ReplyDelete