It was a very long day! We woke up at 4.15am and got to the airport by 5. My flihht didn't leave until after 7, so I just hung out and read. My flight went well and I even slept for a while. I almost was too late for my second flight. Right as I was boarding I got a call from my sister who had just landed at the same airport! I was sad not to have time to see her.
This flight also went well and I read the whole time. It won't take me long to finish that book now. When I finally made it I knew it was time to eat. My sister wasn't able to get merihht away so I got some food in the airport amd played on my tablet til she arrived.
It is so great to finally meet my new niece and see my older niece as well! We went to the grocery store with an organic emphasis which is awesome! I loved seeing all the fresh produce!
Today was spent just helping out with my nieces and chatting with my sister. It was really nice. They went to a party and I chose to stay home. I was really surprised to find that I did not find the idea of a bunch of people exciting. You would think that after all this time at home by myself in Dayton that I would be beyond thrillef to be around lots of people but I guess I am getting used to being alone.
This is my first time away from my hubbie since we got married so it is definately a new experience. Is it too mushy to say I already miss him? =P Time for bed now!
No comments:
Post a Comment