Today was crazy busy! I am getting ready to fly to my sister's house early tomorrow. I brought my hubbie to work and then got straight to work. My first goal was to finish the dishes so I could make cookies! While I was mixing the cookies I was also watching Netflix and searching things online. I love multitasking! I went out on a limb and made gluten free chocolate chip cookies! I was happily surprised at how tasty they were! It is such a nice feeling knowing that I can still make goodies but can keep it healthier by not using wheat! How great is that?
5
Whilethe cookies were baking I was also doing all our laundry so I would have clothes to take with me! By this time I was hungry for lunch so I used a large corn tortilla with cheese and pepperoni to make my pizza substitute which is actually very tasy and definately satisfies my pizza cravings.
I had pt this afternoon and enoyed it so much! I have considered studying it and I would really appreciate your prayers for me as I make big decisions. Also, if you have any experience in this field, I would love to hear about it!
The afternoon continued with packing for my trip. I would consider myself a light packer. My husband might not agree. =P Packing didn't take long at all so I got working on all my new dishes! I forgot to mention that I also got a soup started in the crockpot after the cookies. I made enough soup for an army so MMM will probably be sick of it before I get back. I just hope it isn't torture to eat. =P
MMM is currently opperating without a phone which is making life interesting. He called from a different phone when he was ready to leave but forgot to set a meeting place. I checked a few of our regular spots before finally finding him. We made our way to the other base where we went to the library. I got two more books by Beverly Lewis and started immediately while we waited for the dining center to open.
We went to eat supper and it was quite good! My favorite part was eating with My Military Man while he was still in his uniform! A rare treat that is. We went home and relaxed for a while before dance.
Dance was alright. There are a few good dancers. My biggest issue was myself. Physically I'm just not to that point yet apparently. That was discouraging. Oh well.
We are getting up at 4am tomorrow so it is time for bed! Sorry for typos tonight. This was my first full post via the Mini (aka the tablet).
No comments:
Post a Comment