Ah, today was so nice and relaxed! Sadly, I didn't sleep in, but I did get some good reading in! We just stayed home all day and hung out together. We worked together to make our meals. I love it when we get to cook together.
Honestly, I feel the only interesting thing that happened today was my nap! I took a long nap and had a lot of weird dreams. I know I was dreaming that MMM was standing across the room and babbling on and on and seeing if his whispered babbles would wake me up. I was having a hard time not laughing in the dream but I could only smile, and I couldn't wake up for him! When I really did wake up, I asked if he had done that and he just looked at me like I was crazy, which I apparently was. :D
That is it for today! A short post for you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment