Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dayton - Day Forty-Three

I didn't sleep the best last night and being in a different time zone isn't helping. The day went well for the most part. The only big problem has been this persistent headache.

I spent the day watching my 2 year old niece. It definately had its funny moments! We took a nice long walk and it pretty much knocked me out. I was happy to rest when she took a nap.

It is really fun to see the personality my niece has. I am so excited to see what personality her younger sister has! One thing I'm definately figuring out is just how much work it is to have kids! I will happily enjoy this time just with MMM!

I went to a meeting with my sister tonight. It was interesting, but I did leave the room as soon as I knew my hubbie was free to talk! It was so great to talk to him for longer than 5 minutes.

We got to chat about a lot of things and I appreciated that time so much! I got used to seeing him every day and talking to him lots every day, so to only talk a few minutes the last few days has been hard. The nice thing about missing him this much is being able to appreciate him so much more! I am so so glad I married him!

Anyway, after we left the meeting we had a little adventure finding a Chik-fil-a! We got our little snack and made our way back to her house. Now it is time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment