I woke up early this morning and drove MMM to work so I could have the car. The morning went by without much going on. I just got ready for my day and did some research.
I heard about a women's Bible study at church and decided to go whenever I could! I did the reading before hand and then made my way to the church. I had been pre-warned that it was all older women and so it was, and I'm glad! How often does my generation have the opportunity to gain wisdom from those more experienced than ourselves? I really enjoyed meeting the ladies and being part of the group. I told them I needed to leave early, and wouldn't you know it, right before I had to leave (literally 30 seconds) it began to downpour! So, I dashed to the car, still getting drenched, and got on my way.
I had my third PT appointment, but this time it was with a different therapist! I really liked her. She was a 'kindred spirit' as Anne Shirley would say. She did a lot for me and I could immediately tell the difference! And she gave me a lot of exercises to do at home! I really enjoyed getting to know her and sharing experiences. It was just a wonderful appointment and I'm excited to work with her again on Thursday!
MMM got off work early and so I went to get him and was surprised to see (1) how many cars were on the road and (2) how crazy the weather was! One second it was sunny the next it was a downpour. It was just nuts.
We decided to go eat Chinese! It was pretty good, but wasn't feeling the best so we left pretty quickly after we finished. I've spent the rest of the night just resting and watching tennis. MMM got to go dancing again which I heard was pretty good! I was glad he could go tonight..it's been too long.
Time for bed now!
No comments:
Post a Comment