Monday, September 17, 2012

Dayton - Day Forty-Seven

The time here has gone quickly! Today I was watching the older daughter again. The biggest thing we did today was bake cookies! We had so much fun doing that. She kept wanting to try the cookie dough, and I just kept saying, "oh, it's not yummy yet, you have to wait!". She is so cute.

It was a rainy day this morning, so making cookies was the best thing I could do to make the day exciting for the little girl. This unfortunately, meant we couldn't go on a walk. One of the many things I have learned being here is that in order to keep everyone happy you need to make each day interesting! I feel like I've learned so much being around my sister's family.

The days are all running together with doing generally the same thing every day. One really sweet thing I did today was take a little nap with the baby sleeping on me! She is such a cuddle bug, and just loves to be held. It was super cute.

I have absolutely loved watching the second season of Downton Abbey! It is pretty dramatic, and has some scandals, but it is SO good!

The only other thing from today was just the frequent texts from MMM which make my day so much happier. I have loved the realization again and again of how lucky I am to have married this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment