Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dayton - Day Fifty-Six

Today I work up when MMM went to work and couldn't fall back asleep. So sad. So I got up and got started on a project! I decided to go back to the very beginning of this blog and copy it into a Word document so I have it offline as well. I would hate to lose it because I'd never made a copy of it. So, I got about half way through. It took quite a while! I am almost through 2010 now.

MMM got to come home early today! We just hung out for the afternoon. He got to chat with a good friend from back home! It was nice for me to even just hear his end of the conversation.

I took a short nap (go figure), and then made supper! We had the fettucine alfredo with chicken and veggies!   I need to remember to put some oil in the water. I think the noodles keep bunching together which makes cooking it all the way through more difficult.

I had choir practice! I was excited because I've missed the last few weeks for various reasons. It was so much fun, as always. We did some new music and boy was it difficult! But after a while it got easier. There's one song that was cool 'cuz it was almost blues!

After choir, hubbie and I went dancing! It was the first time in a long time that I really wanted to go dancing, and it was so much fun! I got to dance with a bunch of people, and I really enjoyed it. MMM really enjoyed it too! So it was a great end to the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment