Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dayton - Day Forty-Nine

Oh boy, it was a long day! I woke up before 4am and finished packing up my stuff. My brother-in-law woke up to bring me to the airport! It was nice to have time to chat with him before leaving. I got to the airport and through security without any issues. I even had time to text MMM a bit before my flight left!

I had two seats to myself on the first flight. Somehow I wedged myself down and was able to sleep for half the flight! I was a bit sore when I woke up, but I did feel better. My second flight had another two seats empty for me! I read a bunch, and played on my tablet a bit. We flew over one of the great lakes! It is so cool to do that again. It is amazing to see how big it is.

Once I got back to Dayton I had to wait a few hours until MMM got off work and could pick me up. I just hung out and watched Netflix and talked to people. I was SOO excited when MMM came and I saw him the first time since leaving a week ago!

A week didn't ever feel as long as this last week felt. It made me appreciate him all the more. I am so glad to have married him and get to be with him for the rest of my life! So tonight, we just stayed home and enjoyed talking and watching a movie together. It is great to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment