Friday, August 31, 2012
Dayton - Day Thirty
Hurray for having military holidays! My hubbie didn't have to work today which was so nice! We had a very relaxed morning which included both of us reading our books! I was happy to find a book series that he enjoys reading! Then I went swimming and he watched while continuing to read. At the end he timed me to see how quickly I could swim the length of the pool with different strokes. That was fun!
Then we spent a long time deciding what to do for lunch and finally (finally!) to eat Thai again. It's just that good! We had a nice time sitting outside and eating our food. My stomach has been unsettled for a few days so that made it a little difficult, but thankfully I made it through!
The rest of the day was super relaxed. We watched tennis, played cards, read our books. It was lovely. MMM fixed my bike tire for me. What a sweet guy. And then we watched more tennis!
I have loved watching tennis for the past 11 years, and one of the main players who got me interested in it was Andy Roddick. I was very sad to learn that he is retiring after this grand slam. :( He played last night and I was so glad to see him play an excellent match! It was brilliant! I am looking forward to seeing him play his next round and am hoping to have him get far in this tournament!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment