I drove MMM to work today and then I proceeded to drive to a different section of the base (which is a ways away) in order to be signed up for the health care that we both get since he is on orders. I found my way to the hospital without a hitch and then found a way into the hospital, but I definitely had no clue where I was going, so a uniformed man ended up helping me finding my way. The hospital on base is large and winding (aka, very confusing), but I did find my way.
I got to the office only to find out that I didn't have what I needed to get signed up after all! *sigh* So I joked around with the ladies a bit and then had to find my way out. When I left I had the great experience of seeing multiple airmen saluting an officer who was right in front of me. I just love seeing people salute. Don't ask why, I just don't know! :P
Unfortunately, I went out from a different door than I came in, and once outside promptly realized I had no idea where my car was. It was pretty humorous actually. I walked around for a bit and it turned up that my internal directions are pretty good! I found my car and got on my way.
I meant to go on to the mall but couldn't get my gps to recognize it. So once again, I relied on my internal directions and I actually found the mall without any huge issues! Success! Sadly, the mall wasn't going to be open for a couple hours, so I drove around for a bit before heading home.
Once I got home I really didn't do much of anything. I watched a ton of Netflix because I haven't been feeling the best all day. My head has been very painful. =(
I picked MMM up and we went to eat on base for supper and it was quite tasty! =D Then we walked around the stores on base and were happy to discover how low the price of food was! I will definitely be doing my bulk shopping there!
After leaving base we headed to the mall to get my ring inspected. We hung out there for a bit and now we are home for the night and I'm hoping for a more successful night of sleep than last night. That's it for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment