Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dayton - Day Seventeen

It was an nice lazy morning today! Ah, I love the weekend. The first task of the day was breakfast, which MMM made for us both. Isn't he a sweet guy? We watched some netflix while we ate.

Then we decided to venture out on the road and see how far we could get with him rollerblading and me biking. We went a few different ways with varying success. Alas! My body strongly dislikes me! By the end of our adventure I was dealing with a bad headache (again) and oddly enough, my left hip was extremely painful! I'm not sure what happened with my hip. I haven't had that much pain in my hip probably ever. Hmm.

 I made lunch while MMM chatted with his family. I got to call my mumsie who had her first day at work in a new city today! Way to go mom! Lunch was tasty with rice, broccoli, and marinated chicken served with a side dish of Mythbusters! Woot!

MMM had another study group, so I hung out at home and watched the Tale of Despereaux which was a cute movie! I'd been wanting to see it for a long time, so I'm really glad it was on Netflix. I've also been enjoying more tennis!

It is amazing how quickly a day passes by. Before I knew it, it was time to make supper for my guy (I wasn't hungry), so I took care of that and laid down. MMM being the sweet guy he is gave me an awesome massage and got me so relaxed that I ended up taking a much needed nap.

When I woke up it was time to watch tennis again, and that has been all I've done for the rest of the evening. MMM used the time I was sleeping to practice guitar! I'm proud of how much effort he's putting into it.  Now it's time to decide what I'm wearing tomorrow and hopefully get to bed soon. G'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment