It was our day to drive back to Dayton from picking up my car. After waking up on the navy base we packed up and headed to breakfast. It was so much harder not to eat wheat there. Waffles, bagels, muffins...mhmm...
We made our way to Milwaukee and were able to find the car shop without any issues. My car was sitting there all handsome (his name is Quirky btw) and fixed up! I'm so happy to have him back again! We drove separately to the rental car place, which meant that I (once again) would be driving in Milwaukee! I was pretty stressed about that, but I made it! It is amazing how scary driving becomes after being the cause of an accident.
After dropping on the rental car, we made some short stops at garage sales before heading on the road back to Dayton. Nothing hugely interesting happened on the way. The only comment I have on the drive is: Why on earth are there so many blown tires in Indiana?!
We made it back safe and sound and are going to enjoy a quiet evening together. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment