I slept in much later than usual which was quite refreshing! I had a great time swimming in the pool and relaxing in the sun. When I wasn't by the pool writing in my journal, I was enjoying watching the tennis tournament in Cincinnati! I've never been this close to a professional tournament and so wish I could have gone, but it was not to be. Oh well.
I enjoyed chatting with my uncle again! Only this time it was about wheat and how much it has changed over the years and how it really isn't the best for anyone to consume! He sent us a book called "Wheat Belly" which I'm excited to start!
After MMM got home we made some supper, I checked out the music for this Sunday, and we quickly ate! We headed downtown for our second movie at the historic theatre! We saw The Godfather for the very first and most likely last time! I only slightly knew the premise so I really wasn't prepared for the kind of movie it would be. I was shocked with how gruesome it was. All in all, I'm only glad I saw it so I can say that I saw it. I understand the quotes and jokes about it. That is my only reason I'm glad to have seen it.
After the movie we were both hungry so we headed out to find food. Sadly, it was so late that we only managed to get the food I wanted, and couldn't make it to the restaurant that MMM wanted. Sorry dear! But we ended up sharing my food while playing cards before bed. Ah, it was quite fun! That's all folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment