Thankfully, I am feeling a bit better today, but I still just laid around for the most part. Netflix has been my most common companion. I forgot to mention yesterday that I got to meet a few of MMM's classmates! That was nice.
This morning MMM went to play golf for awhile and he enjoyed it. He came home just in time for lunch which was baked potatoes (with bacon, cheese, sour cream) and eggs (with awesome seasoning) on the side. It was quite delicious!!
We hung out at home for a bit discussing what to do for the rest of the day. I got to chat with a dear friend from home which was very fun.We decided to go get his haircut and buy groceries on base. I love being on base. After combing through most aisles, we left with a few things and decided that we were so close to the dining hall that we should just eat supper there. Hey, why not! :P It was also quite delicious. We drove around the base a bit after that.
Once back at home all we did was watch tennis and give each other massages since now we are both in some pain. :P And that's all that happened today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit more interesting for you. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment