It was a good day, even though I didn't go very far. :P I decided to make a vegetable beef soup for the first time in my fantastic crock pot! I was a bit nervous since it was my first time, but it went really well! Using the crock pot was so nice since it is big enough to actually hold the soup! The one pot we have here is pretty small so my options with it are limited.
Anyway, so while the soup was in the crock pot, I spent my day doing laundry and catching up one of my many journals! I was quite behind and now I'm only a little behind. I may try to finish that today or tomorrow. I'd like to get it back on track and try once again to write in it every day. I don't think there is any better way to preserve memories than to write them down, and that's one reason I have this blog!
The soup turned out very well, in both MMM's and my own opinion! Yay for success! And the rest of my night was spent watching Netflix while MMM went dancing. I wish I could have gone with him, but my back/neck is still quite painful and we both knew it wouldn't be wise. Sad. Hopefully I can get a few answers tomorrow about a place to have my back checked out.
Thanks again to who ever commented on my last post. That website is incredible and I'm so excited to try out a whole bunch of them! So I can't say today was the most exciting day, but it was productive and I can be happy with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment