Today was the first day I had use of the car since I actually dropped MMM off at work. I decided to go on an adventure right then, so I headed to one of the many metroparks that this area boasts! (See unedited pics below) It was truly beautiful being there so early in the morning. That being said, I realized that it might not be the safest thing to stay very long without my forgotten phone and no one else around. The real adventure began when I had no clue how to get back. As far as I understand, the way I got in was a one way situation, so I had to leave a different way. I am once again so grateful to have a gps to guide me. I did end up finding my way back, but I am sure my back was much more tense in that moment. :P
After quickly grabbing my phone, I made my way over to the busy shopping district and found a Target. I hung out there for a bit and bought a few things. I enjoyed being my checker's very first customer. I was able to help her figure out the system a bit. Technology is a beautiful thing. I was going to go to Best Buy but just missed the turn. I figured I already had enough of an adventure without trying to turn around. We'll save that trip for Thursday.
I got to enjoy the little pool here for a while too! Other than that, I mostly spent my day working on my computer and making food. I got to chat with a few members of my family, which was awesome! I guess I did go to the grocery store as well. :P After MMM got home we just hung out and played some games. I'm happy to say I finally won a game of Settlers! Woot! That's about it for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment