I really enjoyed sleeping in this morning! The meds I'm on definitely did help me sleep last night and I woke up a bit groggy. I stayed home during the day and just cleaned up a bit and made more vegetable beef soup!
MMM got home from work early which was nice! We enjoyed eating soup and just chatting for awhile. I then started the book "Wheat Belly" which my uncle sent us! I'm only 18 pages in and I'm already soooo grateful that we aren't eating wheat! We are so much better off without it! If you haven't checked out the book yet you should...like right now..GO!
Tonight was the first night of choir practice and so my friend from church picked me up! I really enjoyed talking with her on the way there and back. Choir was super fun!! I'm so glad I get to sing with them, and the songs are great! I'm stoked for the next practice!
When I got home, MMM decided we should get ice cream from the store across the way, but only if I rollerbladed there. Now, if you know anything about me, you know that I am generally a fearful person, and rollerblading is NOT my thing. :P I really fought him on it, but eventually we got there. I am very slow, to be sure, but I did make it! So the trip that should have lasted around 15 minutes tops, took me about an hour. I was a bit freaked, but I made it. MMM never went far which is the only reason I made it.
The rest of the night will be spent watching Biggest Loser on Netflix and reading my book. Ahh, my life is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment