What a wonderful day! It started out so well having MMM home later than normal. It allowed us to have a relaxed morning and a nice breakfast together! Wahoo! After he left I got into a slight slump and ended up watching quite a bit of Biggest Loser. The good news from that is that it did motivate me to go swim again! I went swimming and did some exercises in the water that reminded me again how very weak I am. I will continue doing those exercises and will see if it makes a difference! Let's do this thing! :P I've got Bob and Jillian on my mind.
When MMM got home we went straight to the rec area of base and checked out the library! So, I'm not sure if you are reading, but hey friend who let my borrow books to take to Germany...I found the second book from Peter and the Starcatchers! I checked it out and am excited to read it.
We ate at the diner again and it was tasty! We've been doing very well without the wheat and I'm so glad! We also grabbed some snacks from the grocery store right there. We're going on a wee trip tomorrow and will need them!
We then went to his study group where I was lost and confused in a bunch of abbreviations and odd numbers. Whoo. :P Thankfully he understands a lot more than I did! I did try to read my book, but it was just too distracting.
The night was ended so well with two games of bowling with a few of the guys from his class! I have never been great at bowling, but yet have always enjoyed it immensely! My first game started out pretty rough and I ended up with 50 points, which is a personal best! (Sad, I know.) And then we started the second game and I figured it was all down hill from there since I was starting to get tired. Fortunately, it went a lot better! I got my first ever (I think) strike and one spare!! I am so excited about that!! I ended up with 75 points, which as MMM was kind enough to share, it was a 50% increase! It was so much fun!! I just enjoyed being with the guys and messing around. It was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment