After being in so much pain yesterday I was especially glad to go to the doctor this morning. I found my way around without any issues, even including a stop at the hospital cafeteria for breakfast.
I got into my appointment much quicker than expected and found it exceedingly bizarre to see all the workers in military garb, with some wearing doctors jackets on time. It was interesting! My appointment went very quickly, and sadly was not very thorough.
I left with some medications and the reassuring knowledge that I'm might get an appointment with a physical therapist in a week or so. Sorry for the sarcasm there. I was quite discouraged by my appointment. I came home to relax until I was able to take my meds since some are possibly going to make me sleepy.
I went over to the store where a friend from church works and got to chat with her for a few minutes and that greatly lifted my spirit. The evening was spent making supper, watching Netflix and MMM studying. Not a hugely interesting day, but another one in the books for us here in Dayton!
No comments:
Post a Comment