Our second Sunday meant trying our second church! We found this one without any issues and were warmly greeted once inside. It was a nice sized church that must have been built quite a while ago. It almost had the feel of my church back home before they changed buildings.
Anyway, the music was definitely not the newest music out there, but you know what, I really enjoyed it! We sang songs that I know from my childhood and it was so nice to sing them again. We also sang some hymns which I also really enjoyed! I was so blessed to see how often they read the Bible during the service and definitely enjoyed the sermon.
Getting to chat with a whole bunch of people after the service was very nice and encouraging! I even got to play the piano for a minute. Over all, I loved this church a lot. It is different from our church back home, but it more similar to the church I grew up in. Yay for church!
After church we went out to eat at a thai place that was really quite delicious! We got to enjoy the beautiful weather by sitting outside while we ate. This afternoon I watched tennis while MMM played golf. I took an unexpected nap and then read more in the Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux. I love that book. Mhmm. I'm only sad that my dvds were left in storage! I'll have to watch the movie once we get back. The rest of the evening will consist of watching House Hunters (I'm thinking of you mom!) :P and more tennis! I have greatly enjoyed today...if you couldn't tell. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment