It has been a great day!! I had a good morning which included getting all the dishes done while watching Mythbusters, eating a delicious breakfast, and putting together supper for tonight.
I decided to do the Pizza Chicken from the website suggested to me in Day Five. It was super easy, and though I did have some doubts, it turned out quite tasty! On top of the ingredients given in the recipe, I added a nice blend of Italian seasonings. Yum! While that was cooking I mostly just hung out.
My hubbie had the car today so I couldn't go very far anyway. I did have a good chat with the hotel staff about some questions we'd had. I had my leftovers from our Thai meal for lunch and it was still delicious.
After sitting around the house all day I decided to get out and take a walk. During my 45 minute walk I got to chat with one of my sisters and my awesome uncle!! That was such a blast! And before MMM got home I took the great opportunity to try my hand at Super Mario 64 which I must admit did not go so well.
MMM came home to the smell of pizza chicken and so we dove in and as I said, it was quite tasty! We took a short trip south to go look at a bike I saw on Craigslist today. I was very pleased to buy one of the bikes he was selling, and at a cheaper price than listed. Woot! Now I finally have a bike that we both can use. All I have to do now is find the best places to bike. I'm very excited to have it.
We really enjoyed our drive down to the man's house. The area is exactly what we are looking for in a permanent residence. Woah, calm down now folks, I didn't say we weren't going back to you...not yet at least. =P It really was gorgeous and really inspired us to go looking for a situation similar to that. Who knows, maybe God will call us back to this place someday. That's it for a full day in Dayton!
No comments:
Post a Comment