It's the last day of the month! How shocking is that? I cannot believe it is nearly December. Pretty soon it'll be Christmas, and then it'll be 2011! I would like to use this post to remember some of the things I've been most thankful for this month.
One thing that I am amazingly grateful for is my church. I have learned so much, and grown beyond my expectations in the short six months that I've lived in Fargo.
Something that I'm constantly thankful for is the ability to dance. I've had my setbacks, but as a whole, I just continue to learn and get better! It is truly the best form of exercise. In fact, I've never enjoyed exercising, but I can't get enough of dancing.
A huge blessing from this month has been making a new friend. I am continually blessed in getting to know this lovely girl, and she has helped me out of some big pickles already. Thank you-thank you, my dear!
God has granted me safety as I've been traveling. I don't always enjoy traveling..it gets rather stressful for me. But God has continued to be good to me and He truly protected me in some dangerous circumstances. Thank you, Lord!!
And one of the biggest blessings from this month was definitely my family! I have been extraordinarily blessed with an awesome family!!
Those are the things I am most thankful for this month, and I know that God is going to continue to remind how awesome and great He is. As always, I am left with a feeling of happiness. I know there are many things I must accomplish, but oddly enough, I'm not worried. God will still be good no matter what I do. And that helps me strive to be my best. Thanks for coming with me this month of Thanksgiving! And thanks to Rebecca again for starting this project.
No comments:
Post a Comment