It's Thankful Thursday again!! And I can honestly say that I need this post in this moment more than I've needed it in a long time. I'm currently not very happy, but despite that emotion, I'm going to remember my blessings. I know that will cheer me up. :)
Today I'm thankful for...
German classes:
I was pretty nervous to teach my German class today, because I had the oldest class for the first time. It ended up going really well, and though we didn't get through a lot of material, I think they learned it all well.
Being able to help out my boss.
A good conversation with a good friend.
Having great discussions at small group once again!
Having people who actually want to come over for small group. :P
Having a friend who let me come over spontaneously to use her internet. :P
The opportunity to go swing dancing tomorrow in a new place with a live band! Woot woot!
Okay, I'm still not extraordinarily happy, but I do feel a bit better..so I can be thankful for that too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment