I'm getting a jump start on today's post because I have a particular thing to be thankful for. Last night I was able to have a conversation with a ten-year-old boy about God and religion, and lots of other things. This conversation was not the first that we've had on the same topic, but we did go more in-depth. I was immensely proud of how presented his questions, and also the answers he gave to my questions. He honestly made me think hard about some of his questions..they were so good!
So here's what I'm thankful for in all this.
I'm thankful for the yearning to know God that I've seen in this young man's life.
I'm thankful that he felt comfortable talking about what he believes.
I'm thankful that his parents have raised him to ask questions.
I'm thankful that he gave me things to think about and find answers to.
Thank you, Mr. LJ for such a blessed conversation. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment