Sunday, November 21, 2010

A month of Thanksgiving - The 21st

Well, I've missed a few days of posting, but it is because of that that I have my thankful thought of the day! I'm thankful for having a few days without the distraction of the internet. Man, I am seriously addicted to my computer..and I know it. But I had the chance to really do some good homework, and not stay up extraordinarily late. I also cleaned more and had more personal conversations, which is always a plus. For the first time, I was really able to enjoy my literature reading assignment. I listened to a lot of my old music, and it was lovely. And, I realized that not much happened in my online world in those three days. Yes, I still have blogs to catch up on, and I don't know exactly how everyone's lives are going on Facebook...but I barely had anything happen that actually regarded me at all. It was a nice reminder of how very insignificant the web world can be, and how having personal relationships in general is so much better. Anyway, that was somewhat random. I need to get going for a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment