 |
| Me with the Reilly Bun |
 |
| Reilly Bun with Uncle DJ |
 |
| Miss Reilly with Uncle Josh |
 |
| What I did quite frequently this weekend. |
 |
| "Bro" DJ, myself, and Bethany |
 |
| Daddy and Reilly playing cards |
 |
| Taking the kids for a walk |
 |
| The whole bunch |
 |
| Cutest family ever! |
 |
| Starting the little girl early. |
 |
| Josh, Bethany, DJ, and myself |
Well, I haven't been doing such a great job at keeping up with this, but things have been pretty crazy!! The weekend is drawing to a close, and I'm the only child left at home once again. Looking back on the past few days, I can't help but be thankful! Even with my constant tiredness, I was able to truly enjoy the time spent with my family. As was expected, my niece Reilly got a lot of attention! It's amazing how often she comes up in conversation up in Fargo, so..I'm very excited about her..and I'm just one member of the family. Just imagine what it's like with all 8 of us together!! Baby Fest! =D It was really fun! She is such a cutie. I have 124 pictures from this weekend, and I'm betting that around 100 of those are focused on Reilly, no joke. She is just too precious. Man, I love being an aunt! Anyway, we also played a lot of games and sang all our old songs and some Christmas carols. It was pretty spectacular! There is very little that can beat singing with my sisters. And the food...well it was just amazing!! Mostly thanks to my second oldest sister who organized everything! Way to go sis! I posted a few pics so you can see the happiness that was this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment