Monday, November 15, 2010

A month of Thanksgiving - The 15th

A few days ago I actually had a misunderstanding with my boss, and honestly, I was very upset over it. Not necessarily that I felt mistreated, but rather, I felt awful for having caused a seemingly huge issue. I would find myself mulling over it since it happened, and there was always a sense of dread within me. I knew that I would have to go back to work today and deal with whatever came my way. I was concerned that she would still be upset and frustrated, and then work wouldn't be fun anymore. I was so upset in all this because this has been the best job I've ever had, and I don't want to ruin it one bit! So, I went in this morning, and everything was just normal.  I didn't feel any animosity from my boss or co-workers, in fact, in a way, I think they were being nicer to me than normal. Wow, that's hard to imagine. They're always nice to me. =P Anyway, my shift passed by with relative ease, and the misunderstanding was not brought up in the slightest. I couldn't have felt more relieved. So today, I am thankful for a forgiving and patient boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment