Today is my normal Thankful Thursday! As always, I have tons to be thankful for. :D
~ I'm thankful for getting some good homework done. It's not easy to motivate myself, but it's a great sense of accomplishment when I do get stuff done.
~ I'm thankful for another chance to hang out with Mr. LJ a bit. I definitely miss hanging out with my charge back in Germany, so it's nice to have another young man here to take his place. So much fun!
~ I'm thankful for good food. Yum!
~ I'm thankful for a nice walk with a church friend.
~ I'm thankful for a chance to speak German again. Es war sehr spass!
~ I'm thankful for the opportunity to do a dancing performance this next Tuesday, and for the chance to rehearse tonight.
And the thing I'm most thankful for tonight?
I'm thankful for the experience of leading a small group with excellent people who help me strive to learn more.
No comments:
Post a Comment