Man, I did not want to wake up this morning! But, alas, I had to. I dropped MMM off at work, and on arriving back home, realized I had dropped my military id somewhere. Yipes! That was very bad news indeed! So, I called hubbie and he went out and found it where I'd dropped him off. Thankfully it was still safe and sound, but it did mean that I wouldn't be able to go buy groceries until after he got home.
I had my PT appointment this morning, and it was good! We worked on my shoulder which was sorely needed (pun intended :P). I have been doing so much better since the accident that now I have just over a week until my last eval appointment, and then if all is well, I'll be done with PT! Woot! It's nice to be getting back to normal, slowly but surely.
After my appointment, I just hung out at home for a while. I had intended to go to a Bible study, but I ended up falling asleep while sitting on the couch! Guess I was tired. :) In fact, I must have been very tired, because I fell asleep again before MMM got home. Oh well! I am appreciating this time that I'm actually able to take a nap pretty much whenever I want. I know that won't always happen. Eventually I'll have a job again, and then someday, I hope to have kids to take care of. I'll enjoy this chance to live a relaxed lifestyle.
We decided to eat on base tonight since we didn't have a ton a food at home, and for the express purpose of getting groceries after all! We enjoyed a nice dinner and then split up to accomplish the shopping a little more quickly. I got to chat with a good friend on the way, and then I got a call from my new aunt with information on a place we'd looked at as perhaps our future home. So that shopping trip was quite the exciting trip!
We still are continuing to look for a place to move to back home, so keep your eyes out folks! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment