I have had such a hard time waking up lately..I'm not sure why. I drove MMM to work again, even though I didn't have PT today. I got to work on the lasagna some time before lunch. I am not sure how it will go this time because I didn't use as much sauce as last time.
I knew I was going to a small group over by our church at 1pm, so I went to the church early to play the piano, and practice playing the guitar on stage. MMM and I will be doing special music this Sunday! We still haven't decided whether it will be him playing guitar, myself playing guitar, or I will play piano! Of course, I will be singing as well. Practicing was really fun! And I just barely made it to small group on time!
Small group lasted about two hours, and I really enjoyed getting to know the women there. They had a lot of good things to share. It was so helpful to get some directions from them as well, since they've been here a lot longer than I have. They mentioned many things that would be cool to see with my mom! I'm excited!
I got home just in time to scarf down some lunch before picking up hubbie from work. He told me that he has a lot of free time in the next few days, which we're both excited about! :D We went to a bar with some of the guys for a little while before heading on base for a game night! MMM and I played Pandemic with one other guy while the rest of the crew was playing Dungeons and Dragons (which we might join). It was an interesting experience to watch DnD!
We got home just a little while ago, and now it's time for bed yet again. It seems like the days go way too fast.
Oh, and the lasagna turned out okay, but the top was a little overcooked. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment