Friday, October 12, 2012

Dayton - Day Seventy-Two

MMM had a test this morning, so he didn't have to go in early like he normally would on Friday's. That was nice for me! I got up shortly after he left and got started with my day. My days have consisted mostly in doing research about places to move to once we get back home. It has been a frustrating search, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel!

I had a wonderful chat with my Grammy (*waves* Hi Grammy!) while waiting for MMM to get home for lunch. And I had the food ready to go by the time he arrived home. Lunch was good, and then a walk was very much needed. Mhmm. It was a perfect day today. The weather was gorgeous, and just chilly enough to want a light jacket. I love this weather.

MMM had to go back to school for his physical training (which today meant flag football), so I just hung out at home and worked on baking brownies and cookies!

We were seriously considering the house my friend looked at, but knew there was one thing we needed to negotiate on. We decided that would be the determining factor. So, when MMM got home, we gave the owner a call. It was a nice conversation, but ended up being a dud. Hmph. At first I was pretty frustrated because it was the only good lead we'd had for a place to live. But, in the end, I'm at peace with it. I know if God wanted us there, He would have worked it out the way we needed it. We'll find a place eventually.

We had another game night with the crew. My biggest complaint was that the building was frigid!! I was sooo cold. I'm glad to be back in our cozy room. Now, just hoping for the best in our house search tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment