Well, last night was interesting. I only got about 3 hours of sleep with a 5 hour break in between those measly three hours. I tried to sleep, but it just didn't happen. So, I watched netflix and chatted to my pastor who is currently several hours ahead of us.
I did finally fall asleep for about an hour, but then I had to wake up, which was extremely difficult. I decided to go to the store in order to keep myself awake. I chatted with my sis at the same time, which was nice.
I am starting to feel better! So, I put together I actually got some dishes done and got a start on packing back up for our trip back home. It feels nice to have a head start, and to have a plan for all the food we need to eat. I don't think we'll be able to eat it all.
MMM and I hung out after he got home from work. And soup was the first thing on the menu. We watched some tv, and played some games together. I just enjoyed chatting with my husband. We even watched the Presidential debate...which was less than amusing. But, I enjoyed chatting with a friend from home at the same time.
Now, I desperately need to get some sleep. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment