We all woke up bright and early today. I got an eggbake in the oven as soon as possible, but it still wasn't ready for MMM to eat before he had to go to work. So sad. :P I brought him to work and there was a crazy long line of cars to get into the base.
Going home, our friend was kind enough to take out the egg bake for me. We ate some and chatted about life in general. Then we headed to a car parts place to figure out for sure what's going on with our car, and also to get a part for him to fix his own car! We spent the next while taking car of both cars. Well, he was taking care of both cars..I was learning how he was doing it! :D
We ate some lunch and enjoyed more great conversation! Then he needed to head out to continue his journey. I left shortly after to go to my Bible study at church. We've been working through Leviticus and Numbers. It has been very interesting!
Then the ladies gave me directions on how to get to the base a new way. This was important, because they are doing construction that will connect the rec area (library, grocery store, etc) to the other portion of the base. This has resulted in the usual entrance being closed. So not only was I driving through a new place, but I had to find a new gate, and manage my way inside this massive base! I was a bit nervous, but I did make it through just fine.
MMM got home and I made supper. I even got to chat with a good friend of mine! Then we headed to the store to get a treat before sitting down for supper and a movie. That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment