Today started off normally, with my hubbie leaving before 6 and I slept til about 7:30. I got up and started with my day quickly so I'd be ready to leave whenever the cleaning lady came. It just so happened that she came just in time for me to walk to the store in the drizzle. It was a bit chilly. I got a few groceries and headed back with my weights. =P
The day continued on as normal until I got some sad news from back home. I let MMM know and chatted with him a little about it. The afternoon was somber because of that, but I did manage to finally finished one of the books I've been reading.
MMM got home and we just spent time together chatting about the news we got and discussing some of the other somber situations in our life. It was a quiet afternoon to be sure. I practiced guitar while MMM worked on the computer.
The day got increasingly better when a friend from back home arrived for a short visit! We're so happy to have him here for the night. He always has something interesting to say. :) I'm hoping we'll get a few games in yet tonight, which is why I am taking care of this post right now. Night all!
*hugs*
ReplyDelete