I was feeling a bit better this morning. So, I brought MMM to work and continued on with my day. I met him on base just after lunch to rehearsal their graduation! I'm really excited because I am singing the National Anthem! I've always wanted to sing the National Anthem for some event, and it's even better that it's a military event, and the best part is that it is for my husband!
The rehearsal took a long time, but it was fun. I enjoyed hanging out with some of the guys. By the time we left, it was raining and very cold too. Unfortunately, at this point my head was starting to hurt again. Because of that we spent the afternoon and evening mostly relaxing.
We did run to the store (while it was still raining) to grab supplies to make rice krispy bars which were seriously calling my name. So we worked together to make those tasty snacks and then got to work on supper. We had chicken marinated in Italian dressing with rice and broccoli. I thought it was quite tasty.
We cuddled on the couch to watch a very strange, kinda scary, movie. It was very unique in how it was filmed! The friend who previously visited us called again to say he was coming through again. It was decided that he would spend the night again and we began describing the movie to him bit by bit in order to keep him awake. He did make it safely here, and we are heading right to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment