Today was good! I brought MMM to work, and then proceeded to fill the car tank and headed to PT for my final appointment! It's great to be done with PT, but I will miss going there. I really enjoyed getting to know the staff there.
I got back home and immediately set off for the store (with a quick stop at Starbucks) to grab a few things. It was a chilly walk, but not terrible. :) I put together a soup in the crockpot and let it cook on its own (the benefits of a crockpot are so great).
I had small group in the afternoon. It was really great! I felt like God was truly speaking to me about some issues, which is awesome! I enjoyed chatting with the ladies and getting to know them better. It was really fun. I'm glad to have the group of people to interact with.
I decided to explore and go on an adventure on my way home, instead of taking the boring interstate. I drove the back roads and it was very pleasant. I enjoyed my little adventure and found my way home with no trouble at all! I took some very lucky turns (without knowing where I was going) that brought me right where I needed to be.
Once MMM was done with work, we took a walk back to the store! While in the store, an older gentleman approached us and started sharing with us about the ways of life and marriage, and how we should drink pomegranate juice instead of milk. It was interesting, and a pleasure to chat with him.
Supper was tasty! But it was even better after supper because I got some good news about a house a friend looked at for us! It was great to hear her news about the house and potentially our future house. We'll see!
The night got even better with a date night with a blues concert! We got to see the same duo that we saw when we first got to Dayton. They were just as good as always! And this time they even sat down with us and chatted during their break! It was great fun!
Now the night will be ending with MMM studying for his exam tomorrow, and I think I'll help him. :) Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment