Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dayton - Day Eighty-Five

Tonight is our last night in Dayton. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. And so much has happened! The day was very busy for me with all the packing. We brought stuff to Dayton that we knew we'd use regularly, and that being the case, I couldn't pack it up until we wouldn't have time to use it again. 

For a while I just blasted some music and got to packing, and then I took a break to chat with one of the greatest friends! It was absolutely the best being able to chat with her. *waves* I steadily continued on with the packing until another chat with a different friend, which was also fantastic! 

MMM got home a bit early (just when I laid down to take a nap, of course) and got busy packing up his things. The afternoon flew by with all the last minute things. We packed up the car and so far it's looking pretty good. Hopefully the last things that go in tomorrow will fit well. 

We walked to the store for the last time to grab some munchies for the road. It is just so strange to be leaving this place. At first it seemed so foreign, but we've both gotten so comfortable here now. It is sad to be leaving our new friends too. 

Now we are preparing the last of our food for our late night supper! :D Maybe a movie too. Our last night here has arrived. Now we just hope for a good graduation, and safety driving home tomorrow! It will be a long weekend of driving for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment