Here it is again, my weekly time to be thankful!
~ I'm thankful for the time that I was able to spend with the kids back at home. It was a blessing to all of us as we learned to live together and have fun!
~ I'm thankful for safe travels. There was some turbulence on my flight, which was a little scary.
~ I'm thankful for awesome co-workers. I cannot be thankful enough for them! One in particular, has been extraordinarily helpful when I've asked to switch shifts.
~ I'm thankful to get all my weekly hours back, though it was unexpected.
~ I'm thankful for the opportunity to go dancing all the time! The blistered toes are completely worth it.
~ I'm thankful for another game night coming up! Games are the best, and it is are last chance before a dancing friend moves away..*tear*
~ I'm thankful for an awesome discussion with my mentor who's birthday was yesterday. Happy Birthday!
So many things to be thankful for this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment