Today is my day to document what I am thankful for, and I am grateful for so many things today!!
I am thankful for the opportunity I took to attend a new church last Sunday. It was such an encouraging service and I left feeling happier than I had in a long time!
I'm thankful for great friends to play games with.
I'm thankful for a steady job with a steady pay check.
I'm so thankful for a good day at that job today! This weekend is the street fair up here, and that means that we are a lot busier than normal! I was really nervous going into my shift this morning, and I did make some mistakes to begin with, but it didn't take too long to get into the swing of things. One nice thing was that my co-workers even said it was busy! Being the new employee, it always seems busier to me than it does to them, so if they say it's busy, than it is really busy. =D
I'm thankful for the kind people who gave me over $30 in tips!
I'm thankful for a friend who shares my love of the tv show "Psych".
I'm thankful for times to dance through the storm...literally. ;-)
I'm also thankful for an awesome library within walking distance!
You see, I'm thankful for a lot of things today, and I could keep going, but that would get a bit long. =D
What are you guys thankful for?
hmmm...i am thankful for really yummy ice cream cones that only cost 0.80 euro. means you kinda have to get one almost every day in the summer...i mean for the kids, of course... :)
ReplyDeleteMhh, I am so jealous! You get to eat gelato! But I guess I can be grateful for all the sweets at my job. :P
ReplyDelete