I went to church yesterday.
I'm flip-flopping between two churches now.
This week was Harvest Community Church.
It was my first time hearing the actual pastor speak.
He intrigued me enough to make me write notes, which is not always easy.
He made me want to ask questions.
He answered all my questions intelligently and peacefully.
He showed his concern/interest in my current spiritual state.
He heard my story with undivided attention.
He prayed for me...twice.
He encouraged me to the point of tears.
He used the Bible to show me his way of thinking.
He introduced the topic of the Holy Spirit in a way I had never thought of before.
He put something in my mind and I haven't been able to get it out yet.
I believe God used this pastor to teach me more about Himself.
I believe that God has a purpose for me in that church.
I believe that God is moving inside me.
And I can't wait to see how it happens.
so awesome! love it! beautifully written, linds! i am so, so happy for you my friend :)
ReplyDelete