Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday! - Day 3

I am a bit in need of my Thursday cheer-up, so I decided to do this earlier than planned.

This week I have had so many things to be thankful for!

~ I am thankful that I survived the Street Fair at work without too many mistakes.

~I am thankful for finally having a friend to do things with.

~ I am thankful for an incredible discussion at church.

~ I am thankful for church!

~ I am thankful for time spent with the church family.

~ I am thankful for a boss and co-worker who are kind and flexible.

~ I am thankful for receiving an entire week off to watch the kidlets.

~ I am thankful for the time spent with them so far.

~ I am thankful for the fun we've had while remaining safe.

~ I am thankful for parents who enjoy spending time with the kids.

~ I am so thankful for being able to sleep in!

~ I am thankful that I still have time to be with my babies.

~ I am thankful that my pregnant sister is continuing to do well as she approaches her due date.

I have been blessed with so many things, how can I not be thankful?

No comments:

Post a Comment