Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wacky-wild Wednesday! - Day 2!

The adventure continues as the four of us are sitting down to write this....amidst giggles all around. =D We have a ton of pictures from today, and we wanted to share them with you! Here ya go!

Look at those muscles!
Cowboys at heart. <3
Slide train!
Swinging wacky-wild Kool-aid style.


"The sun is too bright!" - Matt's eyes
Captain Morgan.

Baking is the best!
If it isn't sticky, it isn't fun.

A birthday cake for a birthday boy.
See the happiness!


"I'll fly away!"
Secret hide-out

Joy
"I'm the man!"

The joys of today have included:
   The PARK!!
   Making play dough!
   Playing outside!
   Eating birthday cake!
   Pizza for supper!
   Reading a good book!

And still to come?

BUBBLE BATH!

3 comments:

  1. You'll spoil them! They'll never love another baby-sitter EVER!!!!! roflol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time! Can I come too?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, they are spoiled rotten! ;) Nah, they are great kids. Of course you can come! The more the merrier! :P In fact, we might just see you briefly this weekend!

    ReplyDelete